Schedule of enrollment
February - March, 2023
April - May, 2023
- Enrollment Policy Agreement
By enrolling your child online, it is understood that you have read, understood and agreed to the Enrollment Policy and Procedure of the school as stated in the Enrollment Primer found here.
- Student Medical Clearance
Submission will NOT be required for the online enrollment. however, when the government starts allowing physical presence of the students in school, you shall be required to submit the medical clearance on the date to be prescribed by the school.
- Tuition and Other Fees, Books and Supplies List
After settling the online forms and fees, kindly print and save a copy of these documents for future reference.
For Incoming Kindergarten and Transfer of Students
Final Report Card/Progress Report with Certificate of Eligibility signed by the principal.
- Kindly send a scanned copy of the final report card or progress report of your child to the Registrars office through email@example.com
- If this document has not been released due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine, kindly request from the former school of your child to email a copy of certificate of completion to the Registrar’s Office.
- Please note that your child will only be registered into the DepEd’s system upon submission of the report card/progress report.
Guidance Information Form and Student Name Confirmation Form
For those who have not submitted these documents:
- kindly send a scanned copy of these documents to the Registrar’s Office through firstname.lastname@example.org
- When the government starts allowing the physical presence of the student in school, you shall be required to submit these documents on the date to be prescribed by the school.
For Non-Filipino Students
Please E-mail email@example.com the scanned copy of the applicable documents:
- Scanned copy of ACR/Study Permit
- Scanned copy of visa for the following
– Permanent Foreign Residence
– Special Investor’s Residence Visa (SIRV)
– Holders of Special Retirees’ Resident Visa (SRRV)
– Working Visa
- Scanned copy of IRC and valid Philippine and foreign passports (for dual citizen only)
- Birth Certificate with the translation from the embassy (only applicable if birth certificate is not in English)
Payment and Tuition
Over the counter payment:
|Payee||Brilliant Juniors Academic Enhancement Center Inc|
|Payor Name||Students Name|
|Payee's Account Number||0015 0000 3843 (union bank account number)|
Unionbank Online Banking:
|Pay Bills Option: Biller||Brilliant Juniors Academic Enhancement Center Inc.|
|Reference 1||Student's Name|
|Reference 2||Student/Parent Phone Number|
Books and Supplies
For Delivery of Books and Supplies
- Kindly ensure that you have updated and completely filled out the information regarding your HOME ADDRESS in the Enrollment Form.
- Delivery fee will be shouldered by students.
It is understood that when a student enrolls, he/she does so for an entire school year. The period of enrollment has been fixed by the foregoing rule to serve as a security for schools that accept tuition fee payments on installment. Therefor, even if a student does not complete the semester or school year he/she was enrolled in the subsequently applies for transfer, he she will be required to settle any outstanding account before he is given his transfer credentials.
Hence, if after enrollment you decide to withdraw your child or transfer him to another school, please take note of the following conditions for changing indicated in article XIII, section 66 of the manual of regulation of private schools, revised 2009:
- If a letter of withdrawal is received before the start of classes. TWENTY FIVE PERCENT (25%) of the total annual tuition fee will be charged.
- If your child withdraws within the first week of classes, you would be charged THIRTY PERCENT (30%) of the total amount of tuition fee due for the school year, whether or not he actually attends classes.
- If your child withdraws within the second week of classes, you would be charged FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the total amount of tuition fee due for the school year, whether or not he actually attends classes.
- If your child withdraws anytime after the second week of classes, you would be charged the FULL (100%) of the total amount of tuition fee due for the school year, whether or not he actually attends classes.
When the withdrawal of the student is due to his/her own fault, as when he voluntarily drops or withdraws without informing the school, then NO REFUND of the tuition fees paid shall be made.
Welcome to Brilliant Juniors Academy! A small school but with the heart and soul of a big university! Start your journey with us and apply now!
Please follow the proper naming format for required documents.
Name of applicant UNDERSCORE type of document.
Click apply online to fill out the online enrollment form.
- WAIT FOR OUR CALL
Once we go over the enrollment form, we will contact you.
Submission of other required documents as well as payment.
Required documents such as:
1. NSO Birth Certificate
2. Medical Certificate
3. Vaccination Records (Covid – 19 incl.)
4. 1×1 Picture (2 pcs.)
5. Latest report card (Pre-school)
6. Latest report card / Form 138 (Graders)
7. Good Moral Cert. / Recommendation Letter (Transferees)
8. Student Handbook Agreement Form